Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Anyone know how to get spray paint off a paintball gun..?

I have a 98 custom and I spray painted it completly. I got most of it off with paint thinner but is there anything I can do to get it all off.











I also Want to know how to polish a 98 custom to make it shine again...Anyone know how to get spray paint off a paintball gun..?
Go to your local hardware store or Lowes or Menards and get some ';KRUD KUTTER';. It works great on anything. Anyone know how to get spray paint off a paintball gun..?
use something stronger like lacquer thinner or acetone
it's an aerosol called goof off. let it sit and the paint will basically wipe off
Gasoline, a stiff nylon scrub brush and a rag.
aircraft stripper will remove it with ease.


aresol spray on, wait, wipe off.
you will need a strong solvent i guess, or you might have to sand it off (will **** up the metal a bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment