Saturday, March 13, 2010

If I spray paint a design on a t-shirt, will it look good?

or will the color just fade and it will look sloppy.


I will spray paint with a stencil.





Any good websites with spray paint stencils would be helpful too


Thanks!If I spray paint a design on a t-shirt, will it look good?
It will if you use fabric paint through an airbrush :)





If you use Acrylic or enamel other art style paint available from the local art supplies store then it's going to fade.





You can get sprayable (airbrush) fabric paint, or you can get mixable pot paints (the paintbrush version) or you can get squeezy tubes of the stuff for outlining and such. I am very sorry, I don't know where you can get them (I'm in the UK and guessing you're not) but I know they're out there. I have used the pot and squeezy variety, many years ago. With luck by now they may have developed a spray can version that you could use.





Good luck with the painting!If I spray paint a design on a t-shirt, will it look good?
i would wear it :]
My girlfriend used this site to help make a design on a t-shirt. Hopefully it will help you too
spray paint won't work. It will just bleed into the fabric and spread all over. Try airbrushing, or have it silk screened on.

No comments:

Post a Comment