Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am going to use a spray gun to paint my condo. Where do I go buy and what should I use to cover the windows?

and bathroom fixture and floors. Thanks.I am going to use a spray gun to paint my condo. Where do I go buy and what should I use to cover the windows?
they make a paint splatter guide (available at home depot or lowe's) that you can use to gaurd your ceilings. to cover your windows you need to use some plastic and painter's tape, and your floors can be covered with old sheets or drop cloths, all available at the hardware store. bathroom fixtures/cabinets i would just cover with the sheets. do be careful with the fumes inside the condo. take regular breaks if all windows are closed so that you don't get sick or pass out. buy your paint through sherwin williams or benjamin moore. you will pay more but the quality of paint is better than a cheap paint like baer or valspar, which you get at home depot and lowes. go cheap with the primer. good luck.I am going to use a spray gun to paint my condo. Where do I go buy and what should I use to cover the windows?
DONT DOOOO ITTTTTT! you shouldnt use a spray gun inside painting fumes are bad enough plus you would get it all over your ceiling! it would be a meeesssssss trust meeeh! now painting a deck or playhouse would be better use for your spray gun. :)
i agree with :) SHES RIGHT MY HUSBAND DID THE SAME THING

No comments:

Post a Comment