Saturday, March 13, 2010

How do I remove spray paint from my skin??

i have spray paint all over my finger right now, I just spray painted like 10 minutes ago, I tried to scrub it off with soap and water. Help!! looks like someone pooped on my finger =(How do I remove spray paint from my skin??
dont spray it on














idiotHow do I remove spray paint from my skin??
Use Turpentine OR paint remover available in Hard ware shop.
Nail polish remover


White spirit
I use lighter fluid, because it is handy. It is Benzine actually, but it will remove the paint immediately. Type cleaner will also do it. You should keep some paint thinner around for that use. Those Spray can are designed to remind you of what color is in the can you just used, Almost impossible not to get some on you. If I don't want to waist time and bother, I wear Rubber Gloves when using those cans. Acetone is another good paint remover, but it is very strong and must be washed off immediately.


Jaread
turps or liquid parathin
mineral spirits, or try rubbing alcohol or... soft scrub (that 'may' work)...
Try rubbing it off with gasoline or carb cleaner. I use these all the time when I have something on me that won't come off. The only problem with gasoline is that you will smell like it for a while.
simple, read the can, it will tell you exactly how to get it off safely
Lol. That sucks. Try rubbing alchohol or nail polish remover.
use accetone.
gas , paint thinner, it will also let you know if you have a small cut..
Paint Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment