Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can you spray paint converse shoes?

my friend and i want to spray paint our converse black. using painter's tape and spray paint, will this work? any tips?Can you spray paint converse shoes?
yah it does work..this girl at my school did it..and it looks really cool..and ARTSYY!!Can you spray paint converse shoes?
yeah it'd be awesome
YAY!!! I did that to mine and I drew on the tips they look great!
sure if you want 2
Wow!! That would be AMAZING!!! I love things that stand out. They'll definitely work as long as you apply the painters tape secure where you want it.
Uh, well my friend used like wall paint on his and just swirled it around on the white part. I'm sure he's sprayed one or two before, though. I'd say go for it! Whats the worst that could happen? I would make sure the painters tape was on good though so you don't have paint on the white parts. Actually, you may want to try fabric paint. It would soak in better, or maybe a sharpie, thats what we use.
yeah sure if you want that toxic smell to follow you around everywhere. why don't you try dying them first
i dont have any tips but i have done it before and yes it worked

No comments:

Post a Comment