Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Can I repaint chrome wheels,with basic chrome spray paint from a store,or where can I take them?

chrome paint wont work, you need to take it to a chrome plating facilityCan I repaint chrome wheels,with basic chrome spray paint from a store,or where can I take them?
It takes a real interesting combination of chemicals to make chrome, chrome is a hardened finish, spray paint would look terrible, you can take the wheel to a shop and have them dipped although that is very costly.Can I repaint chrome wheels,with basic chrome spray paint from a store,or where can I take them?
That paint won't stay on for long. If the chrome is runsting off in spots, the wheels need to be cleaned and replated. How would you like a nice set of hubcaps to cover up the faults?
Nothing I have ever found in a spray can (despite the chrome cover on the can) can even come close to a real chrome finish.
Chrome spray-paint does not look like chrome; it looks like silver. You should buy a cheap set of wheel covers.
GO to Auto Zone and tell them you want Mexican Chrome paint and they will sell you some.

No comments:

Post a Comment