Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would would happen if you'd spray paint a tennis racket?

I was wondering what would happen if you'd spray paint a tennis racket?? I would cover up the strings with paper so they would get dry and brittle! But my mom said the the outside would crack, is that true?Would would happen if you'd spray paint a tennis racket?
No, i won't crack. You have to take out the string first, and then sand down the old paint using a 320 grid sand paper or 400. Then..., u can spray!Would would happen if you'd spray paint a tennis racket?
You would have a spray-painted tennis racket.
I just spray the net, with the letter of my name. :)





other than that, it WILL crack.
if you do that your racket warranty will be invalid to you can't return it if you don't like the racket. it won't crack
It wouldn't stay on very long and yes it would crack.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment