Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best spray paint for artists/professionals?

I use my art talent and skills LEGALLY, I don't go roaming around the streets and violating property. JUST to make sure.





I just need to know if there are other brands out there for spray paint (BEST QUALITY**) other than Belton and Montana.





Not Krylon, or cheap ones like those. HIGH QUALITY ones.





And where are good places to buy them?Best spray paint for artists/professionals?
I work as an artist in a professional prop house. We use spray paint on a daily basis, and we only use Design Master. It lays down smooth and even every time, and comes in a ton of colors. You can get it at Michael's or most floral wholesaler's.





We've tried Montana and most of us here think it's just a $9.00 can of crap.Best spray paint for artists/professionals?
Krylon and Rusto all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment