Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How much paint do I need to spray paint a small car?

Spraying with a HVLP spray gunHow much paint do I need to spray paint a small car?
It depends what type of paint your using and what color you covering of course.......they could help you when you buy the paint from the auto store. I use a Citori paint that is a type of gloss so I dont have to mess the separate clear coating. My guess is going to be at least 3qts though and probably gonna cost at least 150 bucksHow much paint do I need to spray paint a small car?
having been in the autopaint business for quite some years...your smart will take only one pint of a two or three part system depending on which manufacture you use. the modern paint is only a base coat the clear does all the work.





sherwin


www.smartcarparts. us


















No comments:

Post a Comment