Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do i spray paint my truck?

i have a super rusty 1978 Chevy C10 Silverado, It runs really good but it has this crappy yellow and beige mixed with rust color, I don't care about the quality, Im just bored and i think it would look neat black, I'm half committed so its gonna be a half *** job, can i just tape the glass and buy a bunch of black spray paint and paint it? I dont want it to look pro and I damn sure dont feel like sanding it. So just point and spray?How do i spray paint my truck?
yer go 4 it BUT it will look s拢$% if u dont sand itHow do i spray paint my truck?
yep. pretty much. just buy the paint and spray it on
if you dont care about the looks????


get yourself 2 or 2 cases od spray bombs,,,,,





good luck
If you spray paint your truck you are lableling yourself as white trash. Sorry but that is what happens,
no,first get some scotch brite scrub pads(a bag of multi colored ones from the dollar store will do)use them to wash the truck down real good.then get a case of cheap gray primer spray cans(like from wal-mart)tape and spray.Let dry ,then spray with the black,BUT don't use cheap paint(use Krylon high heat gloss,like for BBQ pits or engines)I know it costs more,but the sun will fade the paint if you don't.Then go over it with cheap cans of clear coat(from wal-mart)Total cost less than $100Goo:DLuck
Primer first then paint and spray, just tape whatever you dont want painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment