Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is that thing that rattles in a can of spray paint?

some of the cans have steel balls in them and some have marbles in them that's what helps tell you the paint is mixed thoroughly when you shake it,good luck.What is that thing that rattles in a can of spray paint?
your welcome.

Report Abuse


What is that thing that rattles in a can of spray paint?
Oh my goodness. I can tell you what it is! It appeared to be a rough marble, i don't think it was metal. It was like an unnattractive marble.





I found this out because i had the same question in my head, and i tore the can in half with my hands and i cut my thumb. It gushed soo much blood! it was a sandy spraypaint, so that cut was very, very gross and unclean.





Anyway, firsthand knowledge for you! haha
It's a ball bearing, it allows it to keep the paint from drying up, or rotting up. Do not try to tear the can apart to look at it, as you can cause it to explode and cause serious damage.
I have taken a spray paint cant apart before, all it is is an ordinary marble that you might play marbles with. I actually have played with one. It's only there so you can tell if the can is empty or not.



that is a ball bearing. it mixes up the paint. tear a can up and you will find it.
It's a ball bearing but don't try to take the can apart!!! I think that when you shake the can it stops rattleing when the can has been shaked enough.
It's a metal ball (ball bearing) that helps to mix the paint as you shake the can.
It's a little magic ball that mixes the paint.
its a ball

No comments:

Post a Comment