Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can I spray paint my car scratch?

I have a yellow vw beetle, and I recently got a scratch on the back, the dealer is talking about some outrageous price. What I wanted to know is if I got spray paint would it look right, or should I find another paint shop?Can I spray paint my car scratch?
Find another shop or look into touch up paint. Spray paint will streak and could leave uneven over-spray. There is a chance that the color may not match or the back and forth spraying motion may not blend. Go to NAPA and get a quart of your factory paint and let some one do it for a cheap price.Can I spray paint my car scratch?
spray painting it would probably work as long as its the same exact colour or else it wont look nice


but if it a peunie scratch than maybe w/e but make sure the colour is the same...





ALTHOUGH I WOULD RECOMMEND GOING TO A AUTOPARTS/MECHANIC STORE AND THEY HAVE THESE LITTLE PAINT TUBES THAT U BUY AND PAINT OVER THE SCRATCH








of just redo the whole paint
if it,s just a small scratch then get a small bottle of touch up paint and touch it up with the little brush that comes with it.
Go to an auto parts store they sell little tubes of paint (not spray paint) for you to cover it up.
i would go ask an auto store. they would know for sure. i would not try to spray paint it

No comments:

Post a Comment