Saturday, March 13, 2010

Have any mothers on here used spray paint years before they had children?

BUt your children are healthy!Have any mothers on here used spray paint years before they had children?
Yes, and my child was just fine! Just use non lead based paint and well ventilated area!Have any mothers on here used spray paint years before they had children?
Yes I have. I am sure most women have. You just shouldn't use while pregnant the fumes can get really bad,
Is that what you did, spray paint grafiti and get high off of inhaling it. Ahh I hope I never meet your kids
ahhaah
.
The only way spray paint would have affected the outcome of your child's health/well being before pregnancy is if you had literally huffed the paint. If you didn't do that, then you are fine as well as your child.
Spray painted a bike years before I had children and they are all fine.
... define used?





I'm hoping you mean spray painting items, not as a means to get high, in which case yeah. I've painted a few things with spray paint. My son's perfectly healthy.





If you mean the other kind of used, well, I wouldn't think it would have any effects on your children so long as you weren't doing it while pregnant or immediately before. But talk with your doctor, full disclosure, so he/she can advise you appropriately.
I used spraypaint WHILE pregnant (outside and only a little spray) and my baby is fine
yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment