Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it bad to spray paint your hair?

i just like spray painted a piece of my hair purple, then i wasn't thinking... you know that maybe my hair will fall out.. will it?Is it bad to spray paint your hair?
... 卢_卢 doofusIs it bad to spray paint your hair?
I don't think it's gonna fall out, but I can't imagine how good for your hair that is. They make spray colors for hair. It sprays just like spray paint but it's safe for your hair and it washes out.
It won't fall out, unless you like coated the whole thing in it and your scalp with it lol. Don't do that again! It's probably horrible for your hair. Well not probably, it is!
Don't do it often. It will make your hair look very dry and unhealthy. It won't fall out if you do it once.
I dont think it will fall out


But dont do it again

No comments:

Post a Comment