Saturday, March 13, 2010

Can you spray paint a jansport backpack?

would it hold in the fabric or should i just use fabric paint?Can you spray paint a jansport backpack?
The fabric is sort of a polyester material isn't it?


I know there are different kinds of spray paint, like for outdoors and such... Ive done a lot of painting in my day and if it were me, I'd use a water resistant one, but one also safe for fabrics. Its a permanent paint, so Im sure anything you buy will work.Can you spray paint a jansport backpack?
i had my friend do a bomb on mine and he used cans with it but the teachers told me i was gang related with that kinda stuff on my backpack... they might of been right though..!


but yes you can..!
I think the safer route would be fabric paint. I've done this before, but I used Puff paint. :D
puff paint is good for crotches also

No comments:

Post a Comment