Thursday, March 11, 2010

Possibly have spray paint in my eye?

I was spraypainting, and a bit of wind came by that i wasn't expecting. It didn't blow it in my eye, but it blew it a bit to the side. My eye feels kinda dry. I put a drop of that natural tears stuff in the eye, but it still feels dry. Do i need to rinse my eye?Possibly have spray paint in my eye?
Yes. Most of the chemicals in spray paint are poisonous. If your eye feels funny, that is a good indicator you have paint in it... Flush your eye for 10-15 minutes immediately and you will be fine.Possibly have spray paint in my eye?
Start by flushing with water.





If dryness continues or burning develops, follow the directions on the can.
My friend got somthing in her eye a. She went to the doctors and they got it out for her in like 10 secounds.. i suggest you just go see a doctor ;)
UHHH DUDE!!!!!! GO TO A DOCTOR!!!


nuless u are one........


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!


SERIOUSLY!!!


GOOO!!!!


NOW!!!!!!!








or YOUR EYE WILL LOOK LIKE THAT WHITE LOOKING GRAPE WITH THE BLACK SEED!!!











WE LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!


jECCA%26amp;iSABLOB
it may be your mind that is making the situation over exaggerated... just wait it out until tomorrow, im sure youll feel fine by then.
you might need an operation,the same thing happened to my cousin and he needed to go through laser eye surgery,its quite painful
Yes rinse it out now, and add a few eye drops as needed.





Goggles next time dude.
On the safe side i would go to your mom(or dad) and go to the doc. or go see a eye doc.
rinse rinse rinse just to be sure, then you can start back with the eyedrops
I'd follow the first aid instructions on the can, and then wear goggles next time.
Flush it with water.
they have eye washes at the store
rinse that ***** out

No comments:

Post a Comment