Thursday, March 4, 2010

I want to spray paint my dresser, but I don't know what to do about the smell. Help?

I'm thinking about tagging a medium-sized dresser (outside my room), but I have no solution in mind about the smell once I place it back in my room. I hate the smell of any kind of paint/polish.I want to spray paint my dresser, but I don't know what to do about the smell. Help?
Take it outside and it want smell as badI want to spray paint my dresser, but I don't know what to do about the smell. Help?
Spray it outside first and that will keep the smell away. and once the smell is gone,Bring it back inside your house.
Use Latex based spray paint. It is water based and practically odorless.
Once it's dry, it shouldn't smell. Just paint it outside, and let it dry before bringing it in.
odourless spraypaint, or low odour is available.
spray paint it outside then move it back inside a couple days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment