Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it okay if I use car paint (spray) to spray my CARDBOARD project?

The title says it all! Is it all right if I use car paint (spray) to spray my Science Project made out of cardboard? I don't have any source of paint but the car spray paint. Is it all right if I use it? If it's not okay why? Thank you. (:Is it okay if I use car paint (spray) to spray my CARDBOARD project?
Shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you let it dry good before bringing it into school or it will smell up the place. Car paint is very smelly.Is it okay if I use car paint (spray) to spray my CARDBOARD project?
if you want it to be glossy like a car would be you will have to clear coat it. you can buy aerosol clear at any automotive paint store. if you want simple use cheap spray paint unless you are spraying some crazy looking metallic or candy.
as long as the school doesn't mind..in some states its illegal for people under 18 to buy spray paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment