Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's the Best way to remove spray paint from the back of my trucks door? ?

rubbing compoundWhat's the Best way to remove spray paint from the back of my trucks door? ?
a couple ways, I work at a body shop as a painters helper. I have to take over-spray off panels alot. Rubbing compound will work if its a light spray, a clay bar will also help take off a light to medium coat. To take off really heavy spray I would use lacquer thinner, just be careful not to rub to hard or long since it softens the clear coat.What's the Best way to remove spray paint from the back of my trucks door? ?
I have a friend who cant read and she sprayed spray paint all over my car thinking it was the removable window paint. But my grandpa used a clean sock and some rubbing alcohol and it came right off!
ive heard rubbing alcohol works good
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment