Sunday, March 7, 2010

How to remove primer spray paint from my car?

i fu**ed up on sray painting the trim and it got all over my car and i dont kno how to get it off. its called filler primerHow to remove primer spray paint from my car?
Paint thinner.How to remove primer spray paint from my car?
go to wal mart or any auto store and gett goop off or blue bar...its like playdo but thicker they come in different grits i would use the blue one. get it and the car wet and start rubbing
go to Wal Mart and find either OOPS or GOOF OFF it is a tar paint and sticker glue remover. i ues them often it should not hut the paint of car if used right.
if you go to zaino.com you can get this stuff called Zaino PC Fusion. I have used it to take off over-spray before ... it works very well to fix all kind of problems .... you might try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment