Sunday, March 7, 2010

I would like to spray paint my roll bar for my pickup using rattle can paint which would be closer to chrome?

and also what is the clear spray in the ratlle can is that more or less clearcoatI would like to spray paint my roll bar for my pickup using rattle can paint which would be closer to chrome?
Most of them are only going to be bright silver. The cans are very misleading and claim things like ';bumper chrome.'; IMO they are all about the same silver color.I would like to spray paint my roll bar for my pickup using rattle can paint which would be closer to chrome?
Chrome bumper,,,You should get a spray can attachable handle,they looks like a handle with a trigger,that snaps on the can.It helps control the spray from the can better.and less of a chance for painted and cramped fingers...I would make sure you sand the roll bar before painting so that the paint won't chip off.
My advice to you is to go to advanced auto or auto zone and ask them about the chrome paint and I would use engine enamel clear. The engine enamel will take high heats.

No comments:

Post a Comment