Sunday, March 7, 2010

I use RUST-OLEUM spray paint to paint plastic with. But been having crack problems?

Any one have any ideas that could help? I been using the spray paint for some time and only have problems every once in awhile with it. Maybe I'm not using the right technique when painting or using the wrong temperature when drying???? Any help would be great, thxs.I use RUST-OLEUM spray paint to paint plastic with. But been having crack problems?
If you're going to use a spraypaint for a flexible material, I'd suggest Krylon Fusion or Dupli-Color Vinyl paint.





They both adhere much better and remain somewhat flexible after they dry.





Look at Wal-Mart for the Krylon; auto parts store for the Dupli-Color.I use RUST-OLEUM spray paint to paint plastic with. But been having crack problems?
Rust-Oleum has now come out with a plastic paint in a spray


can. Home Depot has it now and it's only a couple of bucks a can.


I guess they had too many complaints on their regular spray. But


quite truthfully, spraying plastic requires a paint to have flexible


properties in the formula. I think they've got it now. Just saw the


finished product on my neighbors wheel caps. Quite impressive for


a can of aluminum colored plastic spray.





Hope this helps ( at least it's something to consider in addition to


all the other good postings on this question ).





Good Luck to you...
Something like this should work a lot better: http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/incarst鈥?/a>
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment