Thursday, March 4, 2010

Is spray paint oil base or water base?

(I'm pretty sure it's oil based but I wanted to confirm). I want to spray paint parts of the walls in my room but my dad is saying spray paint is oil based and he doesn't want it in the house. Thanks!Is spray paint oil base or water base?
you can use an airbrush and use water color paint to spray it on and your Dad might not object to that there are several different types of airbrushes they use a verity of wide and fine line spray and you can buy some of them for about 20.00 DollarsIs spray paint oil base or water base?
Spay paint is either oil based or lacquer based. both of which I would not use in a house either. You could use a water based acrylic latex in a spray form if they make it. But why do you have to spray it ? Why not just use a roller and go with either flat or semi gloss Latex paint ? That's what I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment