Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spray paint paintball flatline barrel?

I am planning on spray painting my flatline barrel for my Custom 98. I am wondering how to do it and if the factory warranty is null and void if I do paint it.Spray paint paintball flatline barrel?
yep, your warranty would be shot.





if your trying to paint it to give it a scenario look, may I say you should cover it with ghillie material, or shredded BDU's etc.





If your heart is set on it though, DO NOT SPRAY PAINT IT!! spray paint contains harsh chemicals that can destroy the structural soundness of your barrel. go to:





fbmfactory.com





or a local annodizing place and get your barrel custom anno'd.Spray paint paintball flatline barrel?
go to walmart buy a roll of camo duct tape for 3 bucks rap it around the barrel peel off if needed
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment