Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where can I find Orange Body Spray paint? I am going as a Sexy Tiger, so I want to spray paint my entire bdy.?

I need Orange Body Spray Paint.Where can I find Orange Body Spray paint? I am going as a Sexy Tiger, so I want to spray paint my entire bdy.?
Modern face and body paints are made according to stringent guidelines, meaning these are non-toxic, usually non-allergenic, and can easily be washed away. These are either applied with hands, paint brush, and natural sea sponge, or alternatively with an airbrush. Contrary to the popular myth perpetuated by the James Bond film Goldfinger, a person is not asphyxiated if their whole body is painted, although wearing body paint for a prolonged period may cause heat stroke by inhibiting perspiration. Liquid latex may also be used as body paint and allows for better perspiration, however care should be taken to avoid the painful removal of hair when the latex is pulled off.





As for Mehndi, natural brown henna dyes are safe to use; however, synthetic black dyes can cause serious skin allergies, and require patch tests before the actual paintings commence.





Whatever the type of body paint (the same is true for cosmetics), should the skin show any sign of allergy, one should immediately cease using it. Moreover, it should not be applied onto open wounds, nor should it be applied too close to the eyes. It is not advisable to use paints or products which have not been formulated for use on the body as these can result in serious allergic reactions.


Try this website, good luck %26amp; Happy Halloween!!!


www.fxsupply.com/makeup/mu_body.htmlWhere can I find Orange Body Spray paint? I am going as a Sexy Tiger, so I want to spray paint my entire bdy.?
any craft store perhaps. my brother once airbrushed white zebra stripes onto black danskins for a friend of his. that might be a better idea for you instead of something directly onto your skin. makes more sense anyway.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment