Thursday, March 11, 2010

Will spray paint adhere well to glass?

I'm trying to decorate a glass. If spraypaint isnt a good option, what is?Will spray paint adhere well to glass?
Most craft stores carry spray paint specifically for glass. They are more durable than traditional spray paint, when used on glass, and provide a better finish. If you have a Michael's in your area, I know they carry this product.Will spray paint adhere well to glass?
If you use spray paint I would try the Rustoleum brand that is for any surface, wood/plastic/metal. Or try using a primer spray paint first and then your color. I know with other surfaces it helps to prime it first. I have personally never used spray paint on glass but if the piece isn't an heirloom or anything I'd just give it a shot and see what happens, I think it would be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment