Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you spray paint your cockroaches different colors so?

you can identify them next time you see them?Do you spray paint your cockroaches different colors so?
sure and when we run the cock raoch dirby we know the winnerDo you spray paint your cockroaches different colors so?
Nail polish stays on better. The Wink Bar in Okinawa had nightly Roach Races when I was in the Navy. Nothing more pitiful than a sailor whos a Phd (Poor, horny and drunk).
I HAAATE cockroaches! They scare the living daylights out of me... ugh ugh ugh! All the same, I have to admit that's a pretty good idea... hmm :D
I do not have cockroaches and if I did I would stomp on them - no paint necessary!!!!
Sure, after all, that is how I know which frickin kitchen cabinet they live in!!
No but I do lasso them so I can practice my roping techniques for when I enter the insect rodeo
Good idea, we do not have cockroaches in Maine
No cockroaches. Too cold! I don't think I have ever seen one in PA.
Mine have tattoos
no they're too fast.. can't catch them to spray them
who doesn't?
No...I tattoo mine..like cattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment