Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How dangerous is Tamiya spray paint? gundam?

I bought 3 cans of Clear coat Tamiya branded. 1 gloss clear and 2 flat clear. I spray outside but I am quite paranoid of the fumes. The warning on the can has the words ';fatal'; on it and it made me quite paranoid. My front porch has an awning over it so I just wanted to make sure that roof isnt going to absorb the fumes. Also, how long does it take to fully dry and be safe enough to touch and bring back in to the house? ThanksHow dangerous is Tamiya spray paint? gundam?
You're painting outside. Well, you can't get a more well ventilated area than that! If you're worried about fume ingestion, then get yourself an organic vapor respirator





http://www.foreandaftmarine.com/71-07193鈥?/a>





I use a type very similar to that, and I've had it for close to 10 years now.





Your kit should be OK to bring inside after an hour or so, but you probably don't want to touch it too much until the next day.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment