Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Will it wrek my ipod nano if i spray paint it?

will it wreck my ipod nano if i tape off the top and bottom edges and the screen and scroll thingy then spray paint it?Will it wrek my ipod nano if i spray paint it?
no, just make sure you don't get the spray in the bottom where the cord goes, or the top where the headphone plug in.Will it wrek my ipod nano if i spray paint it?
I don't think the pant will do it any harm but make sure to test the tape out and i don't think you have to tape the edges unless the seam is large. Oh, and you might want to let the tape cover over the edges of the ';screen and scroll thingy'; a little
I don't think I would paint it...they have different color cases you can buy if you really want to change the color. Odds are the paint wouldn't stick and there is always the possibility of it messing up your ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment