Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can I spray paint a grill?

I just bought a brand new event grill. I want to put my company's logo on it with spray paint but not sure if it will work. Not sure the exact metal but its black and has some sort of finish. Don't want to light the grill on fire or ruin it in any way. Thanks for your time.Can I spray paint a grill?
Use high-temp paint, available at good hardware stores or automotive supply stores.


You will not have a great selection as to color because certain colors can not withstand high temperatures, hopefully they will have the colors you logo is made up of.Can I spray paint a grill?
if your not going to use it


just get a logo sticker and glue it to it,


its probably a gloss black paint, high heat type
Go to a local welding shop and have the guy there cut you out your company logo in either stainless steel or even aluminum. Then either weld it or bolt it onto the grill.
Yes you can,\. Just use high heat paint found at your local home store.

No comments:

Post a Comment