Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I want to spray paint my computer?

What is the best way to go about spray painting my desktop computer (outside of coarse). What should I do or what kind of paint should I use thanks.I want to spray paint my computer?
Gut it first buy removing anything you don't want painted. Then reassemble it when it is totally dry. If you get paint particals on the connectors, you may have problems later doing upgrades etc. Plus you don't want to get paint in any slot or port.I want to spray paint my computer?
You don't necisarily have to GUT it.


I am working on a couple projects myself, with my WII and my GUITAR HERO CONTROLLERS.


All you have to do is cover any and all openings with tape... the scratchy, light brown tape. WHICH is also good for stenceling your design.


Any spray paint will do, but I highly recommend Green %26amp; Black, lol.


Don't listen to these people who say your stupid, exspecially the ';dumb americans'; one.


Costumizing and branding YOUR STUFF as YOUR OWN is the best thing in the world.





Just remember: Tape all holes, do not spray into any openings...


I mean, hell, if its a laptop, just to the top, if its a PC, you can pretty much to the entire metal casing, just cover the front and back with newspaper n tape.





Dont remove it though until the paint is dry. Also dont start your computer.





But you dont have to gut it.
paint for plastic for your monitor and metal for the unit or one paint for both, think not shiny, ask in the store


you should use the instruvctions on the spray, clean the computer, dust it off,


think you should cover the screen with tape then give one layer of paint from the required distance, have a brush at hand just in case you need to repair, then give a second layer





butv what do you you with the tiny ventilation punctures?


I think you better use a brush
You are looking for big trouble unless you take the ';guts'; out (ALL of em) before you spray paint your case. better you shop around for a whole new case the color you want...
Because computers can get so hot, I would use appliance paint which you can find at most chain hardware stores like Home Depot and Menards.
Depends what color. Just use the regular spray paint. It shouldnt hurt your computer.
you haft to be careful and dont spray the inside
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment