Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Is there some kind of sealer I can paint or spray onto a ceramic I painted with acrylic?

I dont want to take to be fired in a kiln but I may have it outside so I want it to be protect.Is there some kind of sealer I can paint or spray onto a ceramic I painted with acrylic?
There's actually a pottery (terracotta) spray on that seals. I believe Michaels carries it. I'm out or I'd get the name for you...Is there some kind of sealer I can paint or spray onto a ceramic I painted with acrylic?
It it unfired pottery clay, I don't think you will be able to seal it enough to survive getting wet outdoors - the clay will soften if wet long enough.


And if it is fired, you should not have to seal it.
use Krylon triplecoat. Each coat is like putting on three coats of most other acrylic sealers
lacquer sprayed on will do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment